Saturday, December 22, 2007

Targeted Media Prayer, Please

FOX News will send a car today at 5p Central to ferry me two hours to Austin for a Satellite interview on Geraldo at Large. The show will be taped at 8p Central this evening for air on Geraldo's Sunday show. Check local listings if you'd like to watch. Probably 7p Central.

This is the close out of a busy Starry Christmas season! I want you folks calling on our Master to make me a good vessel on national TV. I hope you'll join me in prayer below. Joining me on Geraldo, with an "alternate view" on the Star, will be Bruce Feiler.

The entire Star DVD was broadcast last night on TBN, so I've been getting email from around the world. If you'd like to see some of the other television media already out there, here are some links:

CBN (Christian Broadcasting Network)

PBS television "Religion and Ethics"

CBS

If you have time, please join me in prayer:

"Father, we thank you for the opportunities you give us to serve you. We thank you that we get to pull the oars, and do the sometimes difficult work, knowing that you take care of results. We ask that tonight's media work on Geraldo will draw people to you from across the United States and the World. We pray as we always do, that YOU will make your name great! Be master of the airwaves tonight! We ask these things in Jesus' name, amen!"

Rick