Sunday, July 19, 2009

Let the Children Come

I’m in Denver for the next couple of days exploring ways to make the story of the Star more accessible to children. We know Christ’s heart for kids, and so we join with Him. The problem is that the Star DVD is too technical for some grade schoolers and third world countries. So, I’ll be talking with authors, publishers, our new distributor, etc. about a wide-range of possibilities. When He shows Himself to me in a new way, I name Him, as did the Hebrews. I know Him as Lord God Networker.

If you have time, please pray with me:

“Father, we share your burden for the young. We know that even the very young can respond to You, but they must hear your story. Today TV and games speak louder than You in many homes. Lord, help us find a means to make Your voice the loudest, even in homes where entertainment and diversion are always at hand, filling hours. We ask that you network and connect the people meeting in Denver to grow your kingdom among the little ones. We come in the name of Jesus, lover of children, amen.”

Rick

PS: the Star DVD should soon be back on Amazon (where it has sold used for up to $175).